Are you here to teach about sexuality, gender, and LGBTQ+ identities? You, friend, have come to the right place.
For several years, we’ve been creating materials here with you in mind. As a quick note up front: everything here is offered to you in the spirit of the gift. That means that it’s yours to freely use, customize, improve upon, and share — do some good.
Here at The Safe Zone Project, all of the resources, curricula, and activities we create are:
- Accessible, engaging, and — ideally — fun!
Curricula & Activities
Head over to the Curriculum Page to get a sense of what we’ve put together for you.
All Curricula include:
- Participant Packet, Facilitator Guide, and all handouts
- .ZIP Folder containing .PDFs and Google Drive Documents
- Files for stickers and extras
Our Foundational Curriculum is modular, and composed of a bunch of the activities, all of which you can find in a collection on the Activities Page.
All Activities are:
- Tested & tweaked by us over years of training
- 100% our (free) gift to you — to download, distribute, customize, etc.
- Accompanied by facilitator guides, tips, discussion questions, and participant handouts
- Available as .PDFs and editable Google Drive Documents
Looking to improve your facilitation skills?
Learning the content can sometimes be the easy part. But if you want to make your trainings dynamic, enjoyable, and safe environments for people to ask challenging questions—that can be mighty tricky. Here are a few resources to explore:
All-Star Facilitator Series
This is a series of articles that we wrote to help folks learn some fundamental concepts of facilitation including
- How to read a group
- Navigating triggers
- The importance of self-feedback