The Safe Zone Train-the-Trainer Toolkit is an in-development set of resources is for individuals and organizations hoping to roll out Safe Zone programs in their community.
In 2018, we stopped facilitating Train-the-Trainers (TTTs) as a service, and started working on putting all of the lessons we learned, the best practices we discovered, and the activities and logistics we had devised into open-source documentation that you can use to run your own programs.
TTT Retreat Guide
You can download our Safe Zone TTT 2-Day Retreat Guide now. Like the rest of our materials, our Retreat Guide is uncopyrighted, and yours to modify, overhaul, or use à la carte.
Downloading the Retreat Guide will give you:
- The Full Retreat Guide (75 pages)
- All of the individual activities we recommend for Safe Zone TTTs, including full write-ups and walkthroughs with facilitator tips
- Advice for logistics, including who should be involved, what supplies you’ll need, how to set up your room, and more
- Advice for prep, including suggestions for retreat co-facilitator planning, customizing the retreat schedule, and more
- Access to a Google Drive folder with all of the editable documents that comprise the Retreat Guide, as well as photo examples of all the flip-chart templates and other tools you’ll end up making
- Updates whenever we release a new & improved version of the Retreat Guide, and other TTT resources
When you click the button below, you’ll be prompted to give your email, and a 100% optional gift (we are doing our best to keep the SZP fully accessible and sustainable, operating in the gift economy)